Summer Lovin Body Scrub
Buff your body with our brand-new body smoothing scrub. Infused with orange, grapefruit and mojito essential oil blend this gorgeous smelling scrub will have you ready to reveal that hot summer bod in no time!
This amazing scrub will smooth skin, reduce blemishes, get rid of stubborn dry patches and help to buff away left-over fake tan.
Skin will be left feeling and looking super soft.
How To Use:
Can be used on dry skin for a rougher, tougher cleanse or in the shower or bath.
Get naked grab a handful with wet hands and gently massage all over to exfoliate and cleanse.
Wash off and get dry.
Look in the mirror and repeat after me “I am gorgeous just the way I am.”
Get your fave outfit on and go hit the tiles!
- Juglans regia (Walnut) Shell Powder (Walnut Exfoliant)
- Sodium cocoamphoacetate/ Glycerin / Lauryl glucoside / Sodium cocoyl glutamate/ Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate (Plantapon SF)
- Coco-glucoside and glyceryl oleate (Lamesoft)
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seeds (Cranberry seeds)
- Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF)
- Olea europaea (Olive oil)
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond oil)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Pumice stones
- Phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin
- Xanthan gum
- Orange, Grapefruit and Mojito essential oil blend
Charity Donations per order:
Sometimes life can change in an instant, and the impact can last a lifetime. The Katie Piper Foundation works with the survivors of severe burns and scars, providing vital support to those whos lives have changed forever.
At Be Mine Co, we are delighted to be raising money for The Katie Piper Foundation.
We are donating 50p for every product sold via our website to support survivors of burns.
The Katie Piper Foundation focuses on the journey of rehabilitation, providing ongoing help and support with both wellbeing and physical health. Often survivors have been through incredibly traumatic experiences; they work with survivors to rebuild resilience and develop coping strategies,
helping them to think about the life they want to lead and to see the future with optimism and hope.
For more information about their work for survivors of burns, please visit: