Specially formulated to help prevent and reduce spots and blemishes, this light and gentle moisturiser will keep your skin soft and hydrated all day.
Made to make you feel your best:)
- Strawberry Fruit Extract: Helps reduce excess sebum, acne, blemishes and scaring. Skin will be left looking brighter and feeling gently hydrated.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil: For its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sea Buckthorne Oil: Helps reduce swelling and redness. Treats and prevents acne. Promotes hydration and cell rejuvenation.
- Melon Fruit Extract: Improves, rejuvenates and brightens the skin.
- Vitamin E: Hydrates and protects the skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Keeps skin moisturised, radiant and youthful looking.
- Shea Butter: Conditions, tones and soothes the skin.
How To Use:
Morning and evening.
After cleansing and toning apply to face and neck and gently massage into skin.
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60
- (Emulsifying Wax NF)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive oil)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic acid
- Zinc oxide
- Avena sativa extract (Oat silk)
- α-Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
- Xanthan gum
- Cucumis melo (Melon extract)
- Fragaria vesca (Strawberry extract)
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry extract)
- Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn fruit oil)
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree leaf oil)
Charity Donations per order:
Sometimes life can change in an instant, and the impact can last a lifetime. The Katie Piper Foundation works with the survivors of severe burns and scars, providing vital support to those whos lives have changed forever.
At Be Mine Co, we are delighted to be raising money for The Katie Piper Foundation.
We are donating 50p for every product sold via our website to support survivors of burns.
The Katie Piper Foundation focuses on the journey of rehabilitation, providing ongoing help and support with both wellbeing and physical health. Often survivors have been through incredibly traumatic experiences; they work with survivors to rebuild resilience and develop coping strategies,
helping them to think about the life they want to lead and to see the future with optimism and hope.
For more information about their work for survivors of burns, please visit: