BeNatural Pink Clay Face Mask
This luxurious Pink Clay mask infused with fruit extracts will help purify the skin, brighten the complexion, fight wrinkles, draw out impurities and boost your moisture level. Skin will be left feeling soft, hydrated and glowing.
Look and feel your best in just 10 minutes 🤍
- Pink Clay: Helps draw out toxins and gently exfoliates and soothes the skin.
- Cranberry Fruit Extract: Helps to exfoliate the skin. Vitamins C helps to boost Collagen production.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Keeps skin moisturised and radiant
- Melon Fruit Extract: Improves, rejuvenates and brightens the skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Helps to keep skin soft and radiant. Nourishes the skin. Lowers the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Use:
1 – 2 times a week.
Apply a generous layer over cleansed face and neck avoiding eye area. Sit back and relax for 10 minutes. Wash off with a warm damp cloth.
- Green Illite Clay
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
- Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
- Helianthus Annuus
- Glycerine (Veg)
- Olea Europaea Oil
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Kaolin, Montmorillonite
- Illite (Pink Clay)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed Silk
- Stearic acid
- Zinc Oxide
- Xanthan Gum
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract
- Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract
- Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract
- Propylene Glycol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzoic Acid
- Sorbic Acid
- Litsea Cubeba
- Jasminum Officinale
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citral
- Geraniol, Limonene
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
Charity Donations per order:
Sometimes life can change in an instant, and the impact can last a lifetime. The Katie Piper Foundation works with the survivors of severe burns and scars, providing vital support to those whos lives have changed forever.
At Be Mine Co, we are delighted to be raising money for The Katie Piper Foundation.
We are donating 50p for every product sold via our website to support survivors of burns.
The Katie Piper Foundation focuses on the journey of rehabilitation, providing ongoing help and support with both wellbeing and physical health. Often survivors have been through incredibly traumatic experiences; they work with survivors to rebuild resilience and develop coping strategies,
helping them to think about the life they want to lead and to see the future with optimism and hope.
For more information about their work for survivors of burns, please visit: