BeNatural Facial Exfoliator
This light and creamy exfoliator will gently buff away dead skin cells leaving you with a smooth and glowing complexion.
Your skin deserves this!
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Helps to keep skin soft and radiant. Nourishes the skin. Lessens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycerin: Helps to maintain the skins moisture levels
- Avocado Oil: Contains a combination of vitamins and antioxidants that help to keep skin hydrated and plump.
- Sunflower Oil: Helps reduce the appearance of large pores, even out skin tone and slow down the look of wrinkles.
- Strawberry Extract: Helps balance oil levels and keeps skin looking fresh and radiant.
- Vitamin C: Helps tackle fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Use:
1 -3 times a week.
Apply to clean and wet skin and massage gently in a circular motion, avoiding eye area. Wash off with a warm damp cloth. Gently pat skin dry.
- Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF)
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Potassium oleate
- Potassium cocoate
- Potassium citrate
- Citric acid (Castile)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Gratissima (Avocado oil)
- Stearic acid
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin,
- Xanthan gum
- Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk)
- Fragaria vesca (Strawberry fruit extract)
Charity Donations per order:
Sometimes life can change in an instant, and the impact can last a lifetime. The Katie Piper Foundation works with the survivors of severe burns and scars, providing vital support to those whos lives have changed forever.
At Be Mine Co, we are delighted to be raising money for The Katie Piper Foundation.
We are donating 50p for every product sold via our website to support survivors of burns.
The Katie Piper Foundation focuses on the journey of rehabilitation, providing ongoing help and support with both wellbeing and physical health. Often survivors have been through incredibly traumatic experiences; they work with survivors to rebuild resilience and develop coping strategies,
helping them to think about the life they want to lead and to see the future with optimism and hope.
For more information about their work for survivors of burns, please visit: