BeClear facial Exfoliator
This light and creamy face scrub is packed full of anti-inflammatory and skin smoothing ingredients that gently buff away dead skin cells leaving you with a soft and radiant glow.
Make this a must in your weekly routine, you won't regret it!
- Strawberry Fruit Extract: Helps reduce excess sebum, acne and blemishes. Lifts away impurities leaving skin brighter and cleaner.
- Cranberry Fruit Extract: Helps to exfoliate the skin. Vitamins C helps to boost Collagen production.
- Melon Fruit Extract: Improves, rejuvenates and brightens the skin.
- Avocado Oil: Contains a combination of vitamins and antioxidants that help to keep skin hydrated and plump.
- Oat Silk: Removes excess oil with drying the skin.
- Glycerin: Helps to maintain moisture levels to keep the skin soft and subtle.
How To Use:
1 – 3 times a week.
Apply to clean and wet skin. Massage gently in a circular motion, avoiding eye area. Wash off with a warm damp cloth. Gently pat skin dry.
Aqua , Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil) , Aqua, Potassium oleate, Potassium cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium citrate, Citric acid (Castile) , Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil) , Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil) , Pumice stones , Vegetable glycerin , Coco-glucoside , Persea gratissima (Avocado oil) , Stearic acid , Phenoxyethanol and, Ethylhexylglycerin , Xanthan gum , Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk) , Vaccinium, macrocarpon (Cranberry extract) , Fragaria vesca (Strawberry extract), Cucumis melo (Melon extract)
Charity Donations per order:
Sometimes life can change in an instant, and the impact can last a lifetime. The Katie Piper
Foundation works with the survivors of severe burns and scars, providing vital support to those
whose lives have changed forever.
At Be Mine Co, we are delighted to be raising money for The Katie Piper Foundation. We are
donating 50p for every product sold via our website to support survivors of burns.
The Katie Piper Foundation focuses on the journey of rehabilitation, providing ongoing help and
support with both wellbeing and physical health. Often survivors have been through incredibly
traumatic experiences; they work with survivors to rebuild resilience and develop coping strategies,
helping them to think about the life they want to lead and to see the future with optimism and
For more information about their work for survivors of burns, please visit: