BeClear Deep Pore Face Mask
This deep cleaning mask will help prevent and clear spots, minimise pores and improve elasticity. Skin will be left feeling clean, soft and smooth.
Love the skin you're in!
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud: Minimises pores. Improves elasticity and fine lines.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil: Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Strawberry Fruit Extract: Helps reduce excess sebum, acne and blemishes. Lifts away impurities leaving skin brighter and cleaner.
- Blend of Oils: To help soothe and soften the skin.
- Vitamin E: Hydrates and protects the skin
- Glycerin: Helps to maintain moisture levels to keep the skin soft and subtle.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Keeps skin moisturised, radiant and youthful looking.
How To Use:
Use 1 -2 times a week.
Apply generously to a cleansed face and neck, avoiding eye area. Leave on skin for 10 – 15 minutes. Wash off with a warm damp cloth and pat dry.
Aqua , Maris limus (Dead Sea mineral mud) , Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF) , Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil)
Vegetable glycerin , Olea europaea (Olive oil) , Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil) , Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) , Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil) , Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin , Zinc oxide , Allantoin , Xanthan Gum , Stearic acid , Cucumis Melo (Melon extract) , Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry extract)
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry extract) , Avena sativa extract (Oat silk)
α-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid) , Citrus medica limonum Peel Oil (Lemon essential oil) , Melaleuca alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea tree essential oil)
Charity Donations per order:
Sometimes life can change in an instant, and the impact can last a lifetime. The Katie Piper
Foundation works with the survivors of severe burns and scars, providing vital support to those
whose lives have changed forever.
At Be Mine Co, we are delighted to be raising money for The Katie Piper Foundation. We are
donating 50p for every product sold via our website to support survivors of burns.
The Katie Piper Foundation focuses on the journey of rehabilitation, providing ongoing help and
support with both wellbeing and physical health. Often survivors have been through incredibly
traumatic experiences; they work with survivors to rebuild resilience and develop coping strategies,
helping them to think about the life they want to lead and to see the future with optimism and
For more information about their work for survivors of burns, please visit: